Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital
St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a non-profit, regional, fully integrated, nationally recognized network providing services at 14 campuses and more than 300 sites in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Schuylkill, Bucks, Montgomery, Berks, Monroe and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Level IV Trauma Center
The Geisinger St. Luke's Hospital supports both a 24-hour Adult Level IV Trauma Center and Emergency Department capable of handling medical and injury emergencies of all kinds. Our trauma center is accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation (PTSF) and able to respond at a moment's notice to any and all types of life-threatening injury.
Primary Stroke Center
Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital has been designated a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
Here’s what choosing Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital means to you:
- A full, state-of-the-art emergency department.
- Streamlined registration process ensures that patients are comfortable in a private exam room while we gather their vital information.
- A beautiful, newly designed unit featuring 15 patient beds in private rooms, trauma rooms and a brand new, state-of-the-art 64 slice CT scanner for patient imaging.
- An expert team of board-certified emergency physicians provide 24 hours a day, seven-days-a-week care for patients.
- Easy access to Interstates 78 and 81
Visit ems.sluhn.org to view current education offerings, request patient follow-up, and/or contact an EMS liaison. GSL Campus EMS Liaison Jeffrey Yanochko
100 Paramount Boulevard
Orwigsburg, PA 17961