St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a non-profit, regional, fully integrated, nationally recognized network providing services at 14 campuses and more than 300 sites in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Schuylkill, Bucks, Montgomery, Berks, Monroe and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Adult Level IV Trauma Center
The Miners Campus supports both a 24-hour Adult Level IV Trauma Center and Emergency Department capable of handling medical and injury emergencies of all kinds. Our trauma center is accredited by the Pennsylvania Trauma Systems Foundation (PTSF) and able to respond at a moment's notice to any and all types of life-threatening injury.
Primary Stroke Center
St. Luke’s Miners Campus has been designated a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
Accredited Chest Pain Center
Chest Pain Center accredited by the American College of Cardiology (ACC).
Here’s what choosing St. Luke’s Miners Campus means to you:
- Accredited stroke and chest pain center
- A full, state-of-the-art emergency department serving more than 19,000 patients annually. We are your local hospital - 97% of patients who arrive at St. Luke’s Miners Campus are treated here, with only 3% needing treatment at St. Luke’s more advanced facilities.
- A beautiful, newly designed and expanded unit featuring 25 patient beds in private rooms, two trauma rooms and a brand new, state-of-the-art 64 slice CT scanner for patient imaging.
- Accredited Level IV trauma center.
- An expert team of board certified emergency physicians provide 24 hours a day, seven-days-a-week care for patients.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center - We utilize the best practices in heart care to minimize or eliminate heart damage due to heart attack.
Visit ems.sluhn.org to view current education offerings, request patient follow-up, and/or contact an EMS liaison. Miners Campus EMS Liaison Jeffrey Yanochko