St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus
St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a non-profit, regional, fully integrated, nationally recognized network providing services at 14 campuses and more than 300 sites in Lehigh, Northampton, Carbon, Schuylkill, Bucks, Montgomery, Berks, Monroe and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Primary Stroke Center
St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus has been designated a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
Here’s what choosing St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus means to you:
- Experienced, caring staff - Our physicians, nurses and staff have extensive experience to provide you with the best care when you need it the most.
- Fast, convenient and close to home -- Located in the heart of downtown Allentown, serving the local neighborhood community.
- Access to specialists – Physicians with specialty training at leading national institutions provide care to patients in our communities, and we have the considerable expertise and resources of St. Luke’s University Health Network at our fingertips.
- Primary Stroke Center designated by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Experience short wait times from arrival to when you are seen by a provider.
- Service oriented – Our Catholic identity encourages outreach to the local community and giving back wherever and whenever we can.
- Recent renovations – St. Luke’s Sacred Heart Campus’ ER waiting room was recently renovated with new paint, floors and furniture.
Visit ems.sluhn.org to view current education offerings, request patient follow-up, and/or contact an EMS liaison. Sacred Heart Campus EMS Liaison Chris Gulick
421 West Chew Street
Allentown, PA 18102
Stroke - Primary Center