Built in 2014, UPMC West Shore is a five-story, 150-bed acute-care hospital with all private rooms located in Hampden Township.
The hospital features:
- World-class cancer care at the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center at the Rocco and Nancy Ortenzio Cancer Pavilion.
- Premier orthopaedic and spine care at the Bone, Joint and Spine Institutes.
- The region’s leading thoracic care.
- Fredricksen Outpatient Center, a multi-specialty outpatient center that includes a variety of outpatient practices.
- West Shore Surgery Center offering skilled surgeons with leading-edge technology and equipment.