The health care Lancaster County deserves, closer to home
Penn State Health Lancaster Medical Center will give residents of Lancaster and York counties additional access to Penn State Health’s expertise and specialty services without having to make the drive to Hershey.
Once opened, our new facility will help ensure residents in nearby communities have access, quality and choice of care as close to home as possible.
- Building size: 341,000 square feet
- Number of stories: 6
- Private patient beds: 132
- Observation beds: 10
- Construction employees: About 600
- Expected health care employees: About 700
This new, acute care facility will play a major role in helping Penn State Health reach its long-term goal of making sure the people in the communities we serve are within:
- 10 minutes of our primary care providers
- 20 minutes of our specialty care providers
- 30 minutes of a Penn State Health acute care hospital